2010年12月12日星期日

summer and fall replica omega Double Eagle Automatic Chronogra watches evenings sitting

I get just as much satisfaction from Omgea Replica watches knowing, when I swimback to shore clutching my camera and sputtering water, that I’vecaptured something special, some small shred of the essence of thiswaterlogged life out on the edge of the ocean. Bit by bit, session bysession, the picture is coming together. (From Burn) Nicely, we might add. We caught up with Bickford to find out how the idea for this project started, and what he learned while chronicling it.What led you to undertake this topic?Its something Ive been kicking around in my head for the past five years or so.

I guess it was too many late summer and fall replica omega Double Eagle Automatic Chronogra watches evenings sitting out in the surf with a couple of friends in this beautiful light, and thinking, God, I wish I had a camera out here...That, and a desire to do a piece that captures the essence of life on this little strip of sand we call the Outer Banks, and how the life of the surf community here is really tuned in to the unique weather patterns and storm systems that create the unique and everchanging variety of surf that has put the Outer Banks on the map in the surf world.

It was about a year and a half ago that I finally decided I was going to get my feet wet with the project, so to speak, and I did a lot of writing and replica omega Double Eagle Chronometer watches brainstorming, and spoke to a few of my friends about it. Some of them were like, Yeah, whatever, youve been talking about this for years. So by then I knew it was really time to bite the bullet. I had bought a water housing for my 5D the previous November, but because of other stuff I was working on, I didnt actually use it until about six months after I bought it.