2010年12月12日星期日

month into replica omega Double Eagle Chronometer Mid Siz watches shooting the project

I was less than a month into replica omega Double Eagle Chronometer Mid Siz watches shooting the project, last spring, when David Alan Harvey, who has a blog for photographers (which has since grown into an online magazine called BURN), invited his readers to send him proposals for their dream assignment.No money involved, but having to write a proposal pretty much got my ideas focused a little bit more, and having gotten approved put a little added pressure on me to actually produce something. What was the hardest part of it?Getting started! Really, once I got rolling with it, it all flowed pretty naturally.

It actually came out a lot differently than how I had originally envisioned it, but I did know that I wanted it to be set with a grainy blackandwhite replica omega Constellation Classic watches palette, which if youve seen any of my other work is a big departure for me. Most of my stuff is very much about color. So I guess the hardest part was trusting my instincts enough to do the whole thing as a blackandwhite piece, even though Id never done a piece entirely in blackandwhite.

People ask about the water shooting a lot, like was it dangerous or scary, but for me hanging out in the surf and getting knocked around by waves is replica omega De Ville CoAxial CoAxial Rattrap watches something Ive done since I was a kid and Ive always kind of enjoyed the feeling of getting hit hard by a wave. Knock on wood, Ive never been seriously injured, and the guys Im shooting know what theyre doing. Most really good surfers are total camerahogs. It goes with the territory, and they know how to work with a photographer in the water. They know just how close to get, et cetera.